Monday, February 14, 2011

So to do my blog for this week. Its been a super,super busy week here at the falk house!

Day 39- My bestie came down to stay a week. I've missed her sooo much. Its nice to see her again!


Day40-We took the boys to the aquarium up in Houston. Its a 3 hr car drive and I gotta say they did pretty good.


Day41-We like to go bowling every week. It's great fun and Aiden LOVES it!




Day42- Baby feet! I love lil baby feet.


Day43


Day44-My lil man had his bday party this weekend. He had a blast and its sad that he is growing up soooooooooo fast!!





Day 45-Happy Valentines day!

We had a great valentines day here at the Falk house.Michael surprised me with a beautiful bracelet,we went bowling,went out to dinner and found out we are expecting baby Falk #3!! It was a great day!



YAY!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! H&H 9 mos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! looks like you had an amazing week! your pics are great!!!! congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great pictures~! The aquarium pics are very vibrant and the baby cake pics are oh so cute!!Congrats on the preg!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! wishing you the best during your pregnancy. Also love the aquarium pics and the birthday pics as well. Looks like he had a blast

    ReplyDelete