Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 24 and 25

I didnt get a chance to post yesterdays pic so here is that one......
Day 24-I always tell my boys not to play with their food,yet here I was playing with food.Tisk Tisk what a bad example.:)





Day25-Totally Random-It was another day of pretty much nothing.Sitting around the house and hanging out with my boys. We've pretty much had nothing but lazy days for the past week. Hey nothings wrong with that. So just a random pic of our pretty lil patch of green grass thats starting to grow! lol.


So how would you like to be woken up every morning to ppl banging and everything else. It totally sucks. On the plus side I pull the blinds up and Aiden has entertainment. What better for a lil boy then to watch all the big trucks building stuff. I do hope they finish soon.
 I know nothing fun and creative. I've just been totally lazy.                                         <3<3<3<3

4 comments:

  1. well the food was definately creative :) Good idea, i'm sure my lil man would love to see the big trucks everyday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks,and yes I'm sure he would LOVE it.They are here everyday allll day but Sunday. Drives me crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the food idea, really creative! and with trucks i think that would drive me insane also. at least it give aiden entertainment. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah Erin it does drive me crazy!!

    ReplyDelete