Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day18

Ok so this one is kind of embarrasing BUT I figured no better motivation for my weight loss goals! I'm proud of every strech mark that my boys gave me but this extra weight has to go!
2 kids later and my body is not the same. I want to lose 10 lbs and feel better about myself!!!
Starting weight:115
Goal weight:105
Current pant size:5
Goal:back to my 1's!!! ok..at least my 3's!! :) I have extra wide hips now.lol.

All around is just to feel better about myself.I'm tired of feeling like a fat blob. So time to get motivated and off my lazy butt!!

                                                  Ignore my ugly lil toes.lol
                                       and those extra wide hips.

6 comments:

  1. girl you have a great body but I can understand when your not your normal size you feel too big. so best wishes =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. best luck on reaching your goal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck, you're more motivated than I am

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its amazing how a picture and putting it an place like this is motivation. Your a stronger person than I am. It took me a month or two to put my beginning pictures on the web.
    You can do this...keep your measurements too so when you dont lose any weight you can see the measurements lost. It will keep you encouraged.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone.I have a problem sticking to this! but its time to buckle down and get it done.I'm tired of feeling miserable about my body and its not going to fix itself.Thank you Amy for the advice I will have to be sure to do that!

    ReplyDelete