Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day20

They werent kidding when they said it rains A LOT here!! Yesterday for the first time in what seems like forever the sun was out! The boys love to go outside so I just had to take them.



He was so happy to be outside. They are total outside boys.Me on the other hand would rather stay away from all the dirt and bugs.Oh well it is what it is.<3<3<3

BUT of course its all nasty out today and is supposed to rain.lol. I want the nice warm weather back!!!!

<3<3<3

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! I love the one of the sun peeking through the trees, very unique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks:) I'm trying to play around with pictures but its not working to well for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cool sky pic & i love the one of the sun shining through the tree's! and of course your boys are adorable! Glad you guys got to go out for a while :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the one wiht the sun poking through the trees and of course I love the cloud pic as I love pictures of clouds. Great job.

    ReplyDelete