Friday, January 7, 2011

Day7

So I've been housebound for the last....forever!! or so it seems.Hopefully I can get out of the house today and get some cool pics. Untill then a lil glimpse into my sat.mornings.
I wait for my Saturday morning so I can give myself my oh so lovely shot,yes shot! I have something called Human Leukocyte Antigen(HLA) B27. Pretty much means my body makes to many white blood cells and they attack anything and everything they feel like. I found this out when I was 13 and its only gotten horrible worse seen then. Because of it I've developed iritis in my eye and  ankylosing spondylitis   which has been my downfall.:( I have the bones of a 80 yr old and its just no fun! I hate not being able to run around and play with my kids. Some morning its takes 30 mins to be able to get out of bed.  BUT!!! this last yr I was given this wonderful shot! It works wonders! For the most part I am pain free :) I still have days where I dont want to move but they are few and far between.These are probably the days where you wonder why I am being so cranky! :) Hopefully they contiune to work and I dont have to be a lil old lady at the age of 20!!

1 comment:

  1. wow! bless your heart! I hope that you continue to feel good!

    ReplyDelete