Friday, January 21, 2011

Day21

This is my ACUnique collection I got going on so far. I got my purse,wallet,my phone case I just got today and the coin purse I actually won it a contest! I love her work and you should go check it out!! I actually have another item she is working on and cant wait to get it!! 

Also,someone asked me the other day why I feel the need to always add <3<3<3 to everything. Simple anwser to that...one heart for Michael,one for Aiden and one for Gavin. Now I've been using <3<3<3<3 caue hopefully SOON there will be another lil Falk!

5 comments:

  1. Lol love the bottom explanation,your too far away for me to just drive to the hospital to be there so lamee! guess Ill have to be there on vacation before it happens lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww..:( U make me want to cry. :( I miss you terribly! but someone did a trying to conceive prediction thing and she said within 6 months. Like what the heck does that mean? That could be this month,next month ehh 6 months is a long time.Shes lame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well i hope you get some good news about the next lil' falk. and i really hope we are both prego now, she we can be preggers together. ^_^

    ReplyDelete